What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Fun activities for elementary school kids
- Funny sounds and bright colors “disguise” these educational games as entertainment
- Each game has several “skins”, so that your child never gets bored
- You can choose exactly what games your children will be playing
- You can monitor how well your child is doing in each area
- With well over 300 educational activities to play with
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. K5 Stars scores 72.27/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.k5stars.com/sales-cbank/sales1.php, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $9.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: k5stars.com you’ll also be taken through to k5stars.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)